Dobrodošli na Arandjelovcani Forum - Arandjelovac

Dobrodošli na Arandjelovcani Forum - Arandjelovac, kao i većina online zajednica morate se registrovati kako bi ste pristupiti svim blagodetima sajta. Registracija je jednostavna i zahteva samo osnovne podatke. Možete se registrovati preko linka Register ili se ulogovati ukoliko već imate nalog Sign In.

Kao registrovan korisnik možete:

• Pokretati nove teme i odgovarati na postojeće
  • Se pretplatiti na teme i dobijati automatska obaveštenja na email
  • Dodati događaje u kalendar dešavanja
  • Napraviti vaš profil i upoznati nove ljude
  • Prilagoditi sajt vašim potrebama
Ukoliko imate problema sa pristupom molimo vas obratite nam se na mail info@arandjelovcani.com
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse

Why Is It So Hard To Get Fans To Come To Your Shows?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JensenBreck

JensenBreck

Aktivni član

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:39 AM

hii,
      You look around at coffee shops and little bars that no one goes to and the owners are thrilled to have you come and play. But they can�t afford to pay you. You go and tell everyone you know to come and bring friends. The first gig you play you get 50 people to come. Then you�re thinking �This is so sweet! I love playing for a packed little house! And I made three hundred bucks selling CDs!� So you book again.You get pumped for another show and another $300.
    This time 20 people come. It�s a little disappointing because you don�t have the feel of a packed house, but you put on a good show and have fun playing your tunes�knowing that the crowd loves you because these 20 people bought your CD at the last show. So you don�t sell anymore CDs but they love you give tips so you end up with $26 and you had fun.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  http://www.unsignedb...topic10102.html

Brand video ad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users